I’m sure I’m not the only one out there feeling overwhelmed by having three world events at the same time. Mr. Zowy is so fed up with it that he’s letting Darkmoon Fair go this month in favor of the two annual ones. Between the Lunar Festival and Love is in the Air, I’m all world evented out!
Today’s To Do List: (in-game)
- Turn in bracelets to all for faction leaders (farmed 3 days worth yesterday)
- Do Love Daily in Orgri on 4 chars
- Do Love Daily in Uldum on one char
- Do Seasonal boss on 4 chars
- Pull some time out of my backside to get into those dungeons to hunt down the Elders and kill them, then steal their tokens! (not very priestly, but I did say I’d had enough *smile*)
- Do DMF dailies on all chars I have time for remembering the mounts and pets are worth it.
Items 1-4 will take up all the time I can be logged in if I neglect house work and play during nap times. So now I’m faced with a problem. Do I neglect the Love event for one day to get the Elders out of the way, or do I skip the last 6 elders and do them next year? Maybe I can ask Blizzard for an extention. We responsible parents simply don’t have the time! *sad face*