With less than two months left before the next expansion I’m finding myself having several things I still want to do. Since I plan on playing some Guild Wars 2 when it’s released in reality I only really have one month where I can more or less fully devote my gaming to WoW.
So, in no particular order, these are the things I want to do:
1) Level my horde Death Knight (currently 80) since I eventually want to go for the achievement to have one horde and one alliance on max level. I also plan to skill herbalism and mining on her (currently not even learned).
2) Level my alliance Druid (currently 82) after I deleted my previous 85 Druid and re-made it as a Night Elf.
3) Gather some missing pets and mounts on my Warlock. This includes doing dailies in various places, not least of all being Argent Tournament.
4) Grab as many achievements as possible on my Warlock. She’s missing quite a few, and I’m trying to get as many as I can. Some I won’t be able to since they require a proper raid group, but there are definitely some missing that I just need to put some time and effort into, and they should be completed. There are a few reputations I still want to get, and I really want to get Loremaster as well.
5) PvP Achivements. I don’t enjoy PvP much on my Warlock, so I will probably try to do these on my Disc Priest since it’s a lot more fun.
Do you have things that you want to complete before the expansion hits?