I’m trying to get (somewhat) organised, so I thought I might make myself a list of what I need to do this month to hopefully help. The chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia sometimes makes it difficult to focus on things, and remember things, so having it in list form sometimes helps.
- Revise as many chapters as possible.
- Sort through Shutterstock account and buy stock photos.
- Buy paint and paint brushes.
- Paint living room.
- Arrange Wattpad account.
- Edit Wattpad story for publishing in July or August.
- Prepare guest room for family visit on 20-28 July.
- Participate in #WIPJoy on Twitter.
What do you have to get done during July?