At the start of the month I made myself a To-Do List, and I wanted to check in now as the month is coming to an end to see how I’ve managed.
- Research Kindle self-publishing ongoing
- Write the next Spellbound novella (
probably Silk & Steel) ongoing (Damask & Deception)
- Edit Bowstrings & Velvet
- Edit Shadows & Lace
- Edit and publish on Wattpad (later Kindle) A Midsummer Night’s Kiss ongoing
- Work out the details of a few more Spellbound ideas (find a story for Baudwin) ongoing (D&D is Baudwin’s story)
- Write the sequel to A White Rose
Re-make covers into Kindle sizing (maybe change cover images?)Complete!
- Research marketing of self-published books ongoing
I’ve just started putting the latest Spellbound novella on Wattpad, titled Damask & Deception. I also changed the colour scheme of the series to a black bar at the bottom, with a golden ampersand in the titles and golden author name. Bowstrings & Velvet also got a new cover image.
A lot of the To-Do list items will be on an ongoing basis. There’s a lot of research to figure out the best strategy for a Kindle release. I do need to get started on the editing of the novellas though, or I’ll never have anything to put on Kindle!
So much to do, so little time!